Wednesday 2 September 2015

Hello everyone, welcome to my blog!


What;s the point of all this?  Well my main reason for starting this blog is to help motivate me to get all the stuff I have lying around painted.  The main goal is to complete my main armies


  1. Ogre Kingdoms
  2. Empire
  3. Bones Miniatures
The Ogre and Empire are the two main goals at completing at the moment.  As for the Bones miniatures, many of them are mostly for my D&D campaign that I hope to get going in the next few months.

Another goal of this blog is to help my painting skills.  To try new techniques and to paint all the things that have intimidated me up to this point.  Hopefully I'll be able to stick with this longer then I have other plogs and painting challenges....wish me luck!

                                                                                                              -Commodus 



No comments:

Post a Comment