Wednesday 7 October 2015

Against the Ogre Horde! Update 3: What are you planning on painting anyway?

Hello all!

It's come to my attention that although I decided to write this blog in order to motivate me to finish my Ogre Army, I never really told you what I planned on painting!  So I figured I'd share my Army list and show off what I have done and what is left to be painted.

In addition to that I though I'd show off what I have already painted with what is left in a handy dandy, colour coded paint list.

Red = Not Completed/Not Assembled
Yellow + Work in Progress
Green = Completed 

Okay!  Let's get started!

The Mountain Eater Tribe

Lords and Heroes

Ogre Tyrant
Ogre Bruiser /w Battle Standard
Ogre Butcher  

Core Units
 
 Ogre Bulls x 16
        - Extra Hand Weapon
        - Full Command

Ogre Ironguts x 8
        -Full Command

 

Special Units

Ogre Leadbelchers x 6

Sabertusks x 4
 

Rare Units

Ogre Slave Giant

Gnoblar Scraplauncher

 

And that is my 2250 point list!  I left out Magic items and points as I'm still not sure of the legality of posting those even after the end of the Warhammer world.  That is whats coming however so I hope everyones excited!  (Or maybe just me...who knows!)

I'd also like to share one item that I finally found a decent deal for on Ebay:


 



One of the most hated Models to construct GW ever created!  I've already put together TWO Old Dark Elf Hydras so I should be prepared!


No comments:

Post a Comment