Monday 8 February 2016

Against the Ogre Horde!: Update 10

Hello all!

Here for another update on the vast Hordes of the Ogre Kingdoms.  So to start...remember these guys?


Well after about...a few months they are finally finished!  Here we have the unit champion (along with the conversion I hinted at all those months ago.


So here we have the whole unit of 6 Leadbelchers, all magnetized and their based movement tray as well.


So here it is my first fully completed unit for my Ogre army.  Next up on my list,  my Ironguts thats have been in an almost completed state for the last 3 years.  Now time to get them done.  I REALLY hope to get this army done by the end of the month.  All that is left is two more Ironguts, a Battle Standard Bearer, a Tyrant and the last of a Scraplauncher.

Wish me luck!

-Commodus


No comments:

Post a Comment