Sunday 14 February 2016

Against the Ogre Horde!: Update 11

Hello all!

Happy Valentines to all you people who, unlike me, are not single and not spending their day painting Ogres!  (I actually WAS planning on doing something today less pathetic but I looked at the temperature and, terrible Canadian that I am, recoiled in horror).

Anyway enough about me, IT'S OGRE TIME!


Continuing my plan to get this army done I present you with two models I had put together with the plans of completing.  My Irongut musician (Or Bellower to be more accurate) as well as a Reaper Bones mini I decided I wanted to paint up.


And here they are!  I have to do a bit of tidying up on the Ogre (Ink wash the horn and maybe fix up the base a bit) but he is pretty much done.

Next up on the painting block:


I might even be able to get this done today!  Hooray hostile weather!

-Commodus



No comments:

Post a Comment