Monday 11 April 2016

Against the Ogre Horde!: (Quick Addition to the Horde)

Hello All!

Okay so I know that I said I was done with my Ogre Horde....and I am!  However, this army was built initially for 8th Edition.  Seeing as how 8th no longer exists...I started rebuilding it for the 9th Age!  It was pretty good at first despite the changes in point values the army was a good fit.

However, as the 9th Age is in an "evolving" state right now, the points values have been adjusted to such a degree that my original 2000pt list dropped by 200pts.  So I had to make some...additions (and adjustments!)

Here's my start on that:



So this is my Yeti colour scheme. (face is a bit blurry, should have taken another picture)

I'm okay with how he turned out although I need to work on my Ice effects and, also, did not realize how many bones they have tied to their fur.  Otherwise he came out as I had planned....now to Paint up two more!

-Commodus

No comments:

Post a Comment