Thursday 21 July 2016

**Summer Update** - The Darkest Dungeon - D&D

Hello Everyone!

So its been a busy summer!  I'll admit, I've been playing quite a bit of Pokemon Go (I live on a Pokestop/Gym so go me!).  I have also recently found out that Reaper is working on another Kickstarter!

Reaper Dungeon Kickstarter

I skipped the last two Kickstarters, but this one I plan on getting.  Although I have a slight problem in that I have several boxes of Dwarven Forge dungeon tiles lying around that I haven't painted yet.  So I decided to get going on that to clear off some stuff in anticipation of the new Kickstarter!  So without further ado...


Above is one set of the Dwarven Forge Dungeon (populated by a few of my minis).  Now I have one more set like this, two more of the add-ons that came with the Kickstarter.  As well as the Dwarven Forge Cavern Kickstarter as well (2 regular sets and two Add-ons).

It is quick and easy to paint so I hope to get more done this weekend so I can begin working on some Bones minis to populate this dungeon.

Stay tuned!

- Commodus

No comments:

Post a Comment