Friday 4 November 2016

Cleaning Off the Paint Table: Episode 1, The Phantom Paintbrush

Hello Everyone!

Well I have finished up my terrain project (for now) and decided to dedicate the month of November to cleaning up my paint table.  What do I mean by that?  Well, I have a tendency to get a bunch of models base coated with the plan of painting them, only to not actually paint them...

That changes now!

So my plan it to just go through the models I have lying around (Literally, they are all just lying around) and paint through them regardless of army project.

So with that in mind, lets take a look at the paint table!




Okay so going in order we have Prince Apophas (who I already showed you last update). The spider is from Battle For Skull Pass set that I cut up, re-positioned, and painted as a Phase Spider.  He's mostly for D&D, or a Frost Spider for Frostgrave.

The Stormcast I got as a spare miniature from the "Start Collecting" magazine that came out a few months ago. I painted him up to look like one of the Hallowed Knights, who frankly have the best colour scheme. Lastly the Orc...well he's a test model for my Orc and Goblin army.  Hopefully I'll be able to get the rest done soon!

Now to show what I have next on my paint table!


Just a taste of whats next, stay tuned!

-Commodus

No comments:

Post a Comment