Saturday 19 November 2016

Cleaning Off the Paint Table: The Fighting Uruk-Hai!


Hello once again all!

So I'm back once more with more of the minis I'm trying to get done and off my "to do" list.  This week I finished up some old Uruk-Hai Scouts I had been working on earlier this year.  If you recall my "Fellowship of the Ring" posts, where I try and get all the old Lord of the Rings Minis together to run the campaign.  I finally finished the last group I had started!



So here we have two bow wielding Uruks and, of course, Lurtz!  Sorry if the pics look a bit shiny, I had just finished giving them one last ink wash and I hadn't dull coated them yet.  That's three more minis I can eliminate from my pile (yay!).

Next up, a continuation of my Tomb Kings AoS army:


I had already started on them when I forgot I hadn't taken a picture yet.  For the first time in a long while I'm going to try and batch paint these bad boys.  I'll make a note that I hate batch painting. It's something I came to loathe after putting together something close to 150 Empire foot soldiers.  I'm going to try for this one however.

Wish me luck!

-Commodus

No comments:

Post a Comment