Sunday 22 January 2017

Ogres of the Averholme: New Year, New Project!

Hello everyone!

So after much thought I've decided to start the new year working on a new force for Age of Sigmar.  You may have already seen a few of the Ogres I have managed to finish up already.  Now I plan on getting the rest of my "Gutbusters" painted and put together and on the playing field!


Here's what I have so far.  The plan to for a force that can be used for Age of Sigmar, 9th Age, Kings of War or D&D monsters...maybe with a little Frostgrave thrown in.

My Gutbuster force will be 1000pts and the list so far is:

1x Tyrant
6x Ogors
3x Leadbelchers
6x Ironguts

Of the minis I need I am only missing the Tyrant and Leadbelchers.  As soon as I find a good Ebay deal they will be mine!  Oh yes!

Well I am off to get this project into high gear.  Wish me luck!

-Commodus

No comments:

Post a Comment