Wednesday 22 March 2017

Road to ChaosLudik: Wooooah, we're half way there...WOAHH...

Hey Everyone!

So I managed to get even more painting done this weekend then I had thought I would.  I finished up the last of my Ironguts and began working on my last 6-man unit of Ogre bulls.



So here they are in all their glory!  So far I have twelve Ogres painted with 6 more to go, three of which I already started painting.

I decided to slap together quick "How does Commodus paint these damn things?" guide.  I actually have to finish painting the Ogres to have the whole guide done, but I decided to show three different skin options.


As can be seen be the strategic placement of colours, I'll show you have I paint Ogres using three different Skin tones.  Old GW Tanned Flesh, P3 Khardic Flesh and GW Base Tallarn Flesh.

That's all for now, be back soon for more Ogres!

-Commodus

No comments:

Post a Comment