Friday 17 March 2017

Road to ChaosLudik: You'd Think I'd be Tired of Ogres by now...

Hello everyone!

So I'm back with another update on my progress for the tournament.  I have my list all figured out and all the minis I need purchased and ready to be painted.

So without further ado:




BEHOLD!  My glorious Ironguts pictured in my cheaply made picturebox, constructed from a box I found and white copy paper I stole from work (tell no one).

I think I have Ogre painting down to a science at this point.  I used several different techniques to get the different skin tones I've used which I will tell you all one day...but for now feast your eyes on this!


Look at all his terribly painted horror!  I just got this guy off of Ebay and boy does he need to be stripped.  I'm going to have to let this guy soak for a day or two to get everything off of him.  I'll probably need to tear the arms off to as there are some major gaps that need to be re-pinned and Greenstuffed.

That's all I have for now. Next up I hope to have the next 3 Ironguts I need to complete the unit. Wish me luck!

-Commodus

No comments:

Post a Comment